Web ID: 1673
Eye and lip contour cream with snail slime filtrate, hyaluronic acid and hibiscus seed extract with a tightening effect.
- Filtered organic snail slime (high slime content -95%)
- Hibiscus extract (Hibiscus aesculentus) with a tested tensor effect
- Hyaluronic acid from vegetable fermentation
- Botanical extracts with toning, draining and anti-aging properties (ORGANIC Ginseng, Caffeine and Coffee, sea feather extract, red algae with anti-aging properties)
- Botanical extracts with soothing and calming activity (BIO Chamomile and Witch Hazel)
One of the primary benefits of hibiscus for skin is that it is rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is anti-inflammatory when applied to the skin and can help reduce any redness or soreness. At the same time, hibiscus acids promote production of a protein that boosts cell regeneration, speeding healing along.
Apply to the eye and lip contour by tapping or massaging until completely absorbed. External use. Keep out of reach of children.
AQUA (WATER), COCONUT/ PALM KERNEL ALKANES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SNAIL SECRETION FILTRATE*, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SORBITAN STEARATE, MICA, GLYCERIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/ CAPRATE, HYDROLYZED HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, COFFEA ARABICA SEED EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT*, MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, PULLULAN, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICULA) FLOWERAMEMANALIWITARIA EXTRACT*, VICHINA HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT*, JANIA RUBENS EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DEXTRIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
*from organic farming
BOTTLE: GL70 glass
PUMP: C/PP92 plastic
INTERNAL: PAP20 paper
BOX: PAP21 card
Waste sorting. Check the provisions of your Municipality
How its benefits were discovered...Read the whole article...