Which products to choose..
Pimple-free at school
The schools and universities start in a few days. Stress, environmental influences, an unhealthy diet, hormonal fluctuations ... there are many reasons that cause pimples, blemishes or blackheads. As a result, the young people do not feel comfortable in their own skin and that can make (school) life difficult.
Limiting the Damage
Fighting the pimples is difficult, but not impossible.
The most important rule is: do not press and / or cover with makeup ! Fortunately, there is a wide range of effective products and treatment options these days.
1 The Day by Day line with sage and tea tree oil helps the impure skin.
2. Tea tree oil is considered a natural remedy for pimples, it has an antibacterial effect. Treatment with tea tree oil will dry out pimples and blemishes. It relieves inflammation and promotes skin regeneration. Thanks to the disinfecting effect, oily, impure skin is balanced. Acne can also be relieved with tea tree oil. Dab tea tree oil selectively - preferably in the evening - after cleansing the face on the affected area and let it take effect. Or make your own face oil for pimples. Mix 10 ml jojoba oil with a drop of tea tree oil and you're done!
The right facial cleansing
To avoid pimples in the first place, you have to pay attention to regular, type-appropriate care and cleaning as well as the right make-up. Using too many, different products can irritate your young skin and destroy its protective layer, limit yourself to the minimum and seek advice on which products are best for your skin!
Facial care should begin with gentle cleansing every morning and evening. If you daytime makeup wear, start the evening with the make-up removal . Cleansing foam or cleansing milk, for example, also remove make-up. A peeling- once or twice a week - ensures deep cleansing of your facial skin. The next step is to clarify the skin with a floral water or toner . Finally, your skin needs to be cared for. To do this, simply apply a moisturizer to cleansed skin. Once a week - depending on your skin's needs - you can apply a nourishing, moisturizing mask .
Use makeup that is right for your skin type, suitable for blemished skin, and that lets your skin breathe.
A warm facial steam bath enables gentle cleansing, can prevent pimples and blackheads and, in addition, it stimulates the blood circulation in the skin - your complexion is revitalized. The hot steam opens the pores and sebum glands. A chamomile steam bath can work wonders, especially on inflamed pimples, and ensure cleaner, even skin. A steam bath with tea tree oil can help with blemished skin - the skin is cleansed and disinfected, and the inflamed pimples heal faster.
Everyday tips to prevent pimples
• Change your washcloths, towels and pillowcases often!
• Disinfect, clean your cell phone regularly!
• Try to reduce stress!
• Pay attention to your diet despite the hustle and bustle of school!
• Always allow yourself enough sleep!
• Almost forgotten! Hands off your face! If you keep touching your face, you spread even more bacteria on your skin!