How to use them with safety
Every living organism has a life force or energy that is impossible to isolate or see. The vital energy of a plant is included in the essential oil of it. Essential oils are actually the plant hormones and, like human hormones affect our body systems, so the plant hormones are able to give us great results.
Its better to Consult a qualified aromatherapist for the use of essential oils.
• Read the instructions. Please take the time to carefully read the instructions that come with the blend. It shouldn’t be used without a carrier oil, and will need to be diluted before use. Pure essential oils are very strong and rather harsh on the skin , so make sure that you do not accidentally use them directly on your skin.
You can’t use essential oils before sunbathing.
• Some essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or with other health conditions.
• Test for allergies. Before you use the blend on your whole body, test to see if you are allergic to the oil. Apply a small bit of oil on your skin, and wait 24 hours to see if any allergies develop. If nothing happens, then feel free to use the blend.
• Use less, not more. Don’t apply too much oil, as this may have an adverse effect; just use as much as is necessary, or instructed. If you can make do with one drop, don’t use two.
• Keep away from children. Think of pre-blends (and indeed, all oils) as medicines that children should not be allowed access to. Aromatherapy oils should not be consumed internally, and this is especially true for blends, as a lot of other ingredients also go into them.
• Essential oils are flammable. Keep them out of the way of fire hazards
• Only for external use.